If you have never hunted before you are welcome for one day at a cost of £20 payable to the Field Secretary on arrival at the meet. If you have hunted before but you do not want to take out a subscription, you may, on arrangement with the Field Secretary, hunt on two days in any one season on payment of the following cap for any meet - £60.
If you enjoy the day and want to take more days you can do it in a couple of ways depending on how often you wish to hunt:
- Basic Subscription £225 plus a daily cap of £30
If you want to come out on a regular basis, it is more economical to take out a bigger subscription and pay a smaller daily cap.
- Full Subscription £600 Plus Daily Cap £10
- Farmers Subscription £200 Plus Daily Cap £10
If you are able to hunt 30 times or more during the season there is the more cost effective option of a roll up cap for £300.
Car & Foot Followers
- Regular £70 Plus Daily Cap £5
- Occasional supporter £25 Plus Daily Cap £5
Children & Students (Mounted)
- 21 years old and under in & Full Time Education - Daily Cap £20 (no subscription)
- Children - Daily Cap £20 (no subscription)
- Children on Lead Rein - Led from another horse/pony Cap £5
- Children on Lead Rein - Led from the ground Cap Zero
All subscriptions can be paid cash or cheque.
Field Secretary: Mrs Charlotte Outram 07713 167778