If you have never hunted before you are welcome for one day at a cost of £30 payable to the Field Secretary on arrival at the meet.
If you want to come out on a regular basis, it is more economical to take out a bigger subscription and pay a smaller daily cap.
- Full Subscription £700 plus daily cap £10 including Autumn hunting; 2 guests per season with valley cap of £50 and outside the valley cap of £30;
- With a Full Subscription there is the more cost effective option of a roll up cap for £400;
- Basic Subscription £275 (£250 if paid before 31/05/20) plus daily cap of between £10 - £30 depending on the location and conditions on the day; Autumn hunting cap £20; and
- Farmers Subscription £250 plus daily cap £10 including Autumn hunting exercise.
If you have hunted before but you do not want to take out a subscription, you may, on arrangement with the Field Secretary, hunt on two days in any one season
- Autumn hunting - cap between £20 - £40 depending on the location and conditions on the day; and
- Main season - cap between £30 - £60 depending on the location and conditions on the day.
Car & Foot Followers
- Regular full £100 plus daily cap £5
- Basic £40 plus daily cap £5
- Parent of Child up to 18 £30 plus daily cap £5
- Shoot supporter £40
- Roll up Foot follower cap £120
Children & Students (Mounted)
- Students (18 -21 years old and in & Full Time Education) - if a family member is a Barlow mounted subscriber in 2020 daily cap £20 (no subscription); otherwise all students daily cap of £40 (no subscription)
- Children (10 - 18 years old) - daily cap £20 (no subscription)
- Children (under 10 years old) - on or off Lead Rein, led from another horse daily cap £10
All subscriptions can be paid in cash or cheque.
Field Secretary: 07713 167778