If you have never hunted before you are welcome for one day at a cost of £30 payable to the Field Secretary on arrival at the meet. If you have hunted before but you do not want to take out a subscription, you may, on arrangement with the Field Secretary, hunt on two days in any one season on payment of the following cap for any meet - £80 for valley and £40 outside the valley.
If you enjoy the day and want to take more days you can do it in a couple of ways depending on how often you wish to hunt:
- 5 day Subscription £350 plus a daily cap of £20; Autumn hound exercise £10 cap
- 10 day Subscription £450 plus a daily cap of £20; Autumn hound exercise £10 cap
If you want to come out on a regular basis, it is more economical to take out a bigger subscription and pay a smaller daily cap.
- Full Subscription £700 plus daily cap £10 and includes free hunt rides and autumn hound exercise; 2 guests per season with valley cap of £50 and outside the valley cap of £30
- Farmers Subscription £350 Plus Daily Cap £10 and includes free hunt rides
If you are able to hunt 30 times or more during the season there is the more cost effective option of a roll up cap for £300.
Car & Foot Followers
- Regular £100 Plus Daily Cap £5
- Occasional supporter £40 Plus Daily Cap £5
Children & Students (Mounted)
- 21 years old and under in & Full Time Education - Daily Cap £20 (no subscription)
- Children - Daily Cap £20 (no subscription)
- Children on Lead Rein - Led from another horse/pony Cap £5
- Children on Lead Rein - Led from the ground Cap Zero
All subscriptions can be paid cash or cheque.
Field Secretary: 07713 167778